Could It Be OCD?
In this audio course (2 hrs. 40 min long) you will learn how to:
- distinguish between different kinds of anxious feelings and syndromes
- distinguish between worrying, ruminating and obsessing
- recognize and address symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- identify different kinds of OCD
- help yourself or a family member recover from obsessions and compulsions
- know when professional help is needed and what it can do
Once purchased, this audio course will be permanently available for you to download and listen at your convenience on any device (i.e. computer, tablet, smartphone).