Who we are
- Our website address is: https://dailyparentingposts.biztools.ca.
What Personal Data We Collect
- We collect your name and email address
Why We Collect This Data
- We collect your name and email address in order to send you Daily Parenting Posts and information about other educational products provided by Sarah Chana Radcliffe
- We also collect your name and email address when you purchase a product from www.dailyparentingposts.com. In this case, the purpose of collecting your data is as follows:
- Providing your product, addressing queries submitted to us and helping to facilitate the resolution of any disputes.
- Notifying You about changes to our websites, website disruptions or security updates
- Monitoring activity on the site to identify potentially fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the site.
- Managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters)
- Providing general administrative and performance functions and activities
Who We Share Your Data With
- We do not share your contact information except where required by law (i.e. for the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.)
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
- You can request that we delete or correct your data
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information/ How You Can Access Your Personal Information
- We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the necessary support to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If You no longer want us to use your personal information, you can request that we erase your personal information via email.
Notification of Changes
How We Protect Your Data
- Your data is stored on our website and email servers, all of which are compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679